AM Enterprise Data Warehouse Ops is primarily responsible to manage a practice for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining the enterprise data architecture, implementing a multi-tier storage platform defining how data will be stored, consumed, managed by different data entities.
- Manage a practice for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining the enterprise data architecture, implementing a multi-tier storage platform defining how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities, information system and business applications.
- Implement tools and technologies to make data available for downstream business applications.
- Design and develop data models/ structures to host data.
- Ensure the data integrity and completeness.
- Perform data modeling, develop data policies, define data strategy, build data warehouse, enable data querying and identify systems that are best for addressing data storage, retrieval and management.
- Data Architect is responsible for translating the requirements created by analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through architecture and design artifacts and to select the appropriate technology for the problem.
- Perform data modeling activities while ensuring new information sources are properly mapped in the data warehouse.
- Define and execute ETL methodology for data movement among different systems.
- Prepare analytical datasets to be used by downstream business intelligence and analytical applications.
- Responsible for providing level-2 support for troubleshooting operations.
- Look after the end to end data warehouse development lifecycle while complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
Education: BS or MS Computer Science
Expertise: 1 year of Experience in Technology
Specialization in Data Warehousing shall be a plus.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited BU
Jan 2, 2020
Jan 13, 2020