Responsible for IPTV Headend Trouble Shooting, Operation and Maintenance during shift duty . Daily and Weekly status Report of IPTV/OTT Headend and Data Center Environment .Day to day Monitoring of IPTV / OTT channel issues.
- Day to day troubleshooting of IPTV / OTT headend channels issues
- Power equipment and Air conditioning maintenance plus day to day maintenance of battery systems
- Compile and maintain all the details with respect to everything active and backup equipment installed at both Islamabad and DR Headend.
- Improve Network , service Performance & Availability and Daily Roster Management of all headend Staff
- Optimization for redundancy of IPTV/OTT channels in DR HE
- Daily and Weekly status Report of IPTV/OTT Headend issues related to Equipment
- Coordination with commercial team for IPTV/OTT channel related issues to minimize the fault time
- Preventive maintenance of Headend dishes / equipment.
Bachelor of Engineering preferably Masters degree. with Networking certifications of CISCO, Juniper or Huawei etc.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- CCNP/JNCIS and knowledge of Contents
- Core Network Services experience
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and engineering design for voice, data and video networks at Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a participant in a team environment.
- Router, Switch and IP configuration experience is required
- Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP4, STP, RSTP, 802.1q, 802.1ah, ADSL2+, VDSL2, GPON (FTTH)
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited BU
Jan 2, 2020
Jan 13, 2020