Communications Systems Engineer (RF)
AdvertiserPeople Source Consulting Ltd
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Communications Systems Engineer – Upto £60k – Gloucester
Our client provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets.
They are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced Communications Engineer.
Ideally you will have a good background in software, hardware and communications engineering. You’ll be working on various projects enabling the growth and success for the Defence comms team.
What will your day to day role look like?
- Working with various hardware, software and communications components to develop bespoke solutions for a diverse client range.
- Applying your specific knowledge, combined with ingenuity and creativity to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Be a major contributor to the strategy development for the Defence related systems activities performed within the programme.
- Work with the various business development teams to propose solutions that will expand the current portfolio of work.
What skills and experience would it great to see.
- Problem solving
- Methodical problem analysis approach
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and to disseminate knowledge to peers.
- Ability to undertake technical assurance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) communication theory and communication system design.
- Use of RF test equipment (spectrum analyzer) in support of RF analysis.
- Experience with the full engineering life cycle.
Please apply with latest CV for immediate review or call for more information