- Provide day to day support for voice/video endpoints, Jabber clients, Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Unified Presence and voice routers.
- Work voice/video trouble tickets and projects as directed, work with Help Desk and supporting work centers to restore customer service outages in a timely manner in accordance with established SLA.
- Monitor network conditions and proactively work to restore services in the event service degradation is identified prior to customer generated ticket.
- Participate in the planning and design of upgrades or enhancements for the existing infrastructure.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, test, and maintain voice/video-related hardware and software.
- Assist in troubleshooting Cisco VTC equipment with offsite VTC bridge.
- Maintain multiple TDM voice routers: design, implement and test changes to call flow to include route patterns dial peers, call restrictions, and translation patterns.
- Test and evaluate voice/video systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Work with remote point of escalation to troubleshoot and restore voice/video services to include devices that may exist outside of your administrative control including but not limited to, onsite DSN CUBE, upstream call routing, adjacent TDM and CUBE routers.
- 5+ years experience supporting IP voice/video.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must be CCNA Collaborations certified. Must be able to meet DoD 8570 requirements for IAT Level II (e.g. Security+, CCNA-Security). CCNP Collaborations certification desired.
- Extensive experience with Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Unified Presence, and DISA STIGS.
- Familiar with 802.1x, QoS, call handlers, call auditing and billing software, VMWare, Cisco IOS, routing, switching, and trouble ticket systems.
- Knowledge of ancillary A/V equipment associated to conference room VTCs to include AMX and Crestron A/V switches strongly desired.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework and DISA STIG compliancy procedures is a plus.
- Must be a US citizen, hold a current Secret clearance, and be willing to live and work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.