IT Officer – Siemens Mobility Riyadh – Excellent opportunity for Saudi Nationals Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Opportunity in Saudi Arabia
The Descriptions of the Job Role
- Single Point of Contact for all end users to receive support and maintenance within desktop computing environment (incl. software installation, hardware, printer), network issue, IT infrastructure.
- Provide troubleshooting services and immediate resolution to helpdesk service request in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the RMP O& M IT Infrastructure at all Depot & all job site location (details to be provided during on boarding)
- Provide technical support, IT Orientation for Onboarding staff, IT services and resolution to the users for any IT related project issues
- Align with CAMCO IT to fulfill IT related business demands for O& M
- Support and handle user’s queries, concerns and redirect to the right IT channels. Identify, evaluate, prioritize & categorize customer problems and complaints for respective support requirements.
- Escalate complex and unusual problems to appropriate service group / provider and influence to fix the problem
- Collaborate with L2/L3 Support team and other IT units to resolve the problems.
- Provide workarounds for problems that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Install and upgrade authorize standard software packages as per Siemens & O& M project requirements.
- Install and support Siemens GS IT rollouts.
- Ensure all computers are complying as per Siemens Info Sec guidelines.
- Provide onsite and remote support on project sites.
- Responsible for User administrations (User accounts, access and permissions etc…)
- Coordinate and support in alignment with HR for user On-boarding and brief IT orientation about usage of system, service, Info Sec etc.
- Provide support and can assist users for Office Productivity tools etc. & day to day work requirements.
- Collaborate with other IT units such as CAMCO IT, Siemens AG, Siemens SA, Atos (application, network, voice, datacenter) to resolve the IT problems
- Work closely to with the 3rd party providers (ISP, Orange, Fujitsu etc..), software publishers and users in resolving issue for both On-site and for remote project office support
- Provide information to end users regarding the status of their problems or service requests.
- Accurately and fully completes the service requests
- Assist in various interdependent activities and administration of IT Services (Internet, Wifi, LAN etc.) in alignment of different working units. (BACS, facility etc.)
- Build up required knowledge to be able to act as backup for the IT Manager in case of absence (e.g. vacation, sick leave).
- Support and manage servers’ backup in coordination with SOP IT Operation.
Knowledge / Qualification
- Degree educated in Information Technology or similar
- Three years work experience in the IT field
- Experience in providing technical support, IT services and resolutions and any IT related project issues
- Experience in assisting users for Office Productivity tools etc. & day to day work requirements
- Fluent in speaking and writing in Arabic and English language
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing